Icom ID-51 E plus BLAUW (ultraviolet) NU met GRATIS HM-186 LS speakermicrofoon!
Icom’s most popular dual band digital transceiver, the ID-51A/E now comes in new color with a matched color carrying case. Get the limited color edition and attract attention to you, your rig and D-STAR wherever you go! Download the brochure
New and Enhanced Functions (Compared to the ID-51E original version):
• GPS position data can be sent simultaneously with the serial data communication
• Enhanced D-PRS functions: receiving only Base/Object/Item/Weather formats
• Altitude data added to the GPS memories
• CI-V commands can be sent through DATA connector Callsign, repeater list and GPS memory import and export in the CSV format
• CI-V commands added such as GPS TX mode, DV data TX and GPS ON/OFF settings
• Callsign, repeater list and GPS memory import and export in the CSV format
Lightweight & Compact Body
The ID-51E PLUS has a compact 58×105.4×26.4 mm body, and weighs only 255g (approx.) with battery pack and antenna. In this slim body, the ID-51E contains 5W output power, VHF/UHF dual band, D-STAR and integrated GPS receiver.
V/V, U/U, V/U Dualwatch V/V, U/U
The dualwatch function monitors VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF and VHF/UHF bands simultaneously.
* The audio and squelch levels can be set separately for the main and sub-bands.
* DV/DV, AM/AM, FM-N/FM-N and DV/FM-N modes dualwatch not available.
V/V, U/U Dualwatch example
D-STAR DV Mode (Digital Voice + Data)
The D-STAR (Digital Smart Technology for Amateur Radio) DV mode is the leading amateur radio digital format.
DR (D-STAR Repeater) Mode Operation
DR Mode example The DR (D-STAR repeater) mode operation allows you to connect to D-STAR repeaters and users more effortlessly. In this mode, just two simple steps are needed.
Automatic Repeater List-up Function
Using the GPS position information, the automatic repeater list-up function shows the list of nearby D-STAR repeaters from the memory* and helps you quickly access the nearby D-STAR repeater.
* To use the automatic repeater list-up function, the position data of the repeater is required. The ID-51E will be shipped with D-STAR repeater memories preprogrammed, but the position data of some D-STAR repeaters may not be available.
Near repeater example
Independent AM/FM Receiver Broadcast radio
FM and AM broadcast stations can be listened to while using the dualwatch function for monitoring ham bands. When a ham band signal is received, the broadcast station is automatically muted.
Broadcast radio example
Voice Memory Function* Voice recorder example
The QSO recorder function records incoming and outgoing calls. The voice recorder function can record an off-line conversation. The recorded voice message can be transmitted repeatedly.
(Up to 60 seconds × 1 channel) * microSD card required.
Voice recorder example
microSD Card Slot
When used with a microSD card (Up to 32GB), the microSD card can store various contents including voice memory, DV auto reply message, TX voice message, QSO log, RX history log and GPS log data. Memory channels, D-STAR repeater memories and other personal settings can be saved to the microSD card and can be loaded to the ID-51E transceiver.
The SPEECH function announces the received call sign (DV Mode), operating frequency, and/or mode. (Depends on users settings.)
Integrated GPS Receiver GPS receiver transparent image
The integrated GPS receiver provides fast start-up time and accurate position. Your current position and altitude are shown on the display and offers a position reporting function in DV mode. The GPS-A mode assists in easy D-PRS operation.
GPS receiver transparent image
Automatic Reply Function (DV Mode)
When receiving a call addressed to your call sign, the ID-51E can automatically reply your current position information*. Between ID-51E PLUS's communication, replied position information can pop up on the caller's display. * Function not available on all D-STAR networks.
GPS Log Function*
The GPS log function logs your position information at regular intervals (1 second–60 seconds, depending on the setting) and memorizes this in the microSD card to export to your PC. The GPS logger only mode turns on the GPS logger function with the radio in sleep mode.
* microSD card required.
IPX7 Waterproof Construction
The ID-51E PLUS has superior IPX7 waterproof protection(1m depth of water for 30 minutes). It can be used in harsh outdoor environments, when hiking, mountain biking, touring and mountain sports.
Menu-Driven User Interface
The directional keypad and quick menu button help you with quick and intuitive access to many settings and speeds up the operation. The large full dot-matrix display with easy-to-read characters increases the amount of information.
5W Output Power
Using a highly-effcient PA amplifier, the ID-51E generates 5W of RF output power from this compact body.
Long Lasting Battery Pack
The supplied BP-271 provides up to 4.5 hours* of operating time, and the optional large capacity battery pack, BP-272 provides up to 7.5 hours*.
* Typical operation with 1:1:8 duty cycle in DV mode. (Power save ON.)
Direct Rapid Charging
Recharge the ID-51E PLUS by plugging the supplied wall charger directly in the radio. The BP-271 can be charged in 3 hours (approx.) when the power is OFF.
CS-51 Cloning Software Supplied
The CS-51 cloning software is supplied with the ID-51E for editing various memory settings from a PC. (Supplied with the application CD)
• Total 1,304 memory channels including 700 D-STAR repeater memories
• Analog FM mode with CTCSS/DTCS code squelch
• 1750Hz tone signal
• 16 DTMF memory channels (24 digits)
• Auto power save
• Auto power off
• Clock function
• Priority watch
• Key lock function
• CI-V level converter for remote radio control
• Squelch release function to monitor a weak signal
• External DC power jack
• Earphone code antenna for FM broadcast
• LCD and keypad backlighting
• VHF air band and other utility communication can be listened to
Er zijn geen specificaties beschikbaar op dit moment
Er zijn geen downloads beschikbaar op dit moment.