Software Defined Radio, 100 Watt Transceiver, 160-6m. RX 30 kHz - 77 MHz & 135 - 165 MHz. inc. SmartSDR. ATU.
SDR transceiver HF & 6m 100W & 4m+2m 0 dBm. ATU. with SmartSDR (up to 8 RX) 30 kHz-77MHz & 135 - 165 MHz RX / TX 0dBm
FLEX-6700 for the Most Demanding Amateur
The FLEX-6700™ is for the most demanding amateur radio operator who desires the ultimate on-air experience. With dual spectral capture units (SCUs), the FLEX-6700 allows multiple active antennas providing reception and unprecedented spectrum visibility across up to eight panadapters and waterfalls. The FLEX-6700’s dual-stage RF preamplifiers enhance weak signal reception up through six meter and two meter bands*. Total flexibility and the highest performance sets the FLEX-6700 apart from other radios.
• Maximum Slice Receivers: Eight (8)
• Maximum Panadapter Bandwidth: 14 MHz
• Antenna Connectors: SO-239x2; BNCx2; XVTR-BNCx1
•Wideband Frequency Coverage: 30 kHz - 72 MHz; 135 - 165MHz
• Transmit Frequency Coverage: 160-6m amateur bands, 100W nominal output
• Transverter IF Frequency Coverage*: 100 kHz - 72 MHz; 135 - 165MHz
• Digital Audio Exchange (DAX) Channels: Eight (8)
• DAX IQ Channels/Bandwidth per Channel (DAXIQ): Four (4) @ 24 kHz - 192 kHz
• Preselectors: 160 - 2m (except 60m)
• Microphone Connectors: Unbalanced 8-pin Foster, Balanced XLR/TRS
• Antenna Tuner Unit (ATU): Integrated
• Full Continuous Coverage Transmit: MARS/CAP Capable
Antenna Tuner Specifications
Specifications subject to change without notice.