Icom IC-F1000T VHF + Display + Keyboard
Icom IC-F1000T VHF Analoog
PMR Handheld 136-174 MHz, CH.SP. 12,5/20/25 Khz with display and keypad, IP67 with BP-279, BC-213, BC-123SE, MB133
Icom IC-F1000T VHF Analoog
Advies of grote aantallen nodig? Hoe hoger het aantal, hoe hoger de staffelkorting. Tot wel 30%! Bel of mail ons voor een vrijblijvende prijsopave firstname.lastname@example.org
VHF and UHF Commercial Transceivers
The IC-F1000/F2000 Series is a new compact portable radio series with convenient features such as a built-in motion sensor, channel announcement function, loud audio and a rugged waterproof & dustproof chassis. The radio is ideal for a wide range of businesses such as those involved in the education, hospitality, retail, and facility management sectors.
IP67 Waterproof and Dust-tight Protection
The IC-F1000/F2000 series has a 24.5mm slim depth with IP67 waterproof casing. The transceiver can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes. Its dust-tight construction prevents the ingress of powder dust, sand, mud and other objects.
6 versions Available
The IC-F1000/F2000 Series is available in VHF (IC-F1000) and UHF (IC-F2000). VHF and UHF versions each have three different interface options to suit different customer requirements. They are:
• No display – IC-F1000 (VHF) /IC-F2000 (UHF)
• Display with 4 keys – IC-F1000S (VHF) /IC-F2000S (UHF)
• Display with full DTMF keypad – IC-F1000T (VHF) /IC-F2000T (UHF)
Built-in Motion Sensor
With a built-in motion sensor, the IC-F1000/F2000 series can detect its position, state of motion and non-motion and can send an emergency signal. The motion function detects if the transceiver is moving or shaking, for example, during a chase. Lone worker and man down functions are programmable.
Easy to Hear in a Noisy Environment
The large 36mm speaker of the transceiver provides clear companded 800 mW* audio. The built-in BTL amplifier doubles the audio output power and delivers loud and intelligible voice to a radio operator working in noisy environments.
* Typical with internal speaker
Inversion Voice Scrambler
The built-in inversion voice scrambler provides secure conversation. Up to 16 codes are selectable.
14 Hours of Operating Time with Supplied Waterproof Battery
The supplied waterproof Li-Ion battery pack, BP-279 (7.2V DC, 1485mAh), provides 14 hours* of operating time.
* tx:rx:standby=5:5:90. power save function on.
Quiet Stand-by and More
The IC-F1000/F2000 series has built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signalling capabilities for group communication and selective calling.
When you rotate the channel knob, the radio announces the channel number. Convenient for making radio adjustments without having to look at the radio.
• 8 DTMF autodial memories
• BIIS PTT ID and emergency call
• “Shift key” function increases number of programmable key assignments
• Surveillance function
• Escalating alarm
• Optional HM-168LWP, waterproof speaker-mic
Options and accessoires
• BC-123S : Power supply
• BC-157S : AC Adapter
• BC-213 : Single Fast Charger
• BC-214 : Six way charger
• BP-278 : Li-Ion battery pack
• BP-279 : Li-Ion battery pack
• CP-23L : Cigarette lighter cable
• HM-153LA : Earphone microphone
• HM-158LA : Speaker microphone
• HM-159LA : Speaker Microphone
• HM-168LWP : Waterproof Speaker Microphone
• HS-94 : Headset
• HS-95 : Headset with Boom-mic
• HS-97 : (Earphone with Throat-mic)
• MB-130 : Vehicle charger bracket
• MB-133 : Belt Clip
• OPC-656 : Cable
• UK6WAY : UK 6 WAY Charger
• VS-4LA : PTT Switch cable