PMR Mobile 400-470 MHz, 12.5/20.0/25 kHz, 25W, 8ch, w/o display with HM-152, OPC-1194A
VHF/UHF Commercial Mobile Series
The new IC-F5012 mobile transceiver series is the successor to Icom’s best selling IC-F110S series and is designed as a simplified counterpart to Icom’s IC-F5022 series. This series has many attractive features and an an uncomplicated LED display that makes it ideally suited to small to mid sized radio systems such as taxi operators, construction companies, security firms and farmers.
Multi 5-tone function built-in
The IC-F5012 series has built-in 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signalling capabilities for group communication. The IC-F5012 series can decode up eight 5-tone codes on a channel. The following actions are programmable to respond to each tone.
• Beep sound
• LED lighting
• Answer back call
• Auto TX
• Stun, kill revive
• External output*
* External device connection such as a horn honk, buzzer, etc is required.
Internal option units available
The IC-F5012 series has an internal 40-pin socket for an optional unit so that you can use the optional UT-109R or UT-110R voice scrambler units The UT-108R DTMF decode unit is also available.
4W (typical) front mounted loud speaker
The IC-F5012 series has a 4W (typical) front mounted speaker providing the operator with clear audio during operation.
Easy to use
The IC-F5012 series has 4 programmable buttons. 8 memory channels can be easily selected with the programmable buttons. Backlit buttons make night time operation simple.
Enhanced Scan features
• Priority scan allows you to monitor one or two priority channels while scanning other non-priority channels.
• The Tx channel and talk back functions allow you to make a quick response while scanning.
• Nuisance delete ... User can temporary skip a busy channel from the scanning list.
• Monitor key action ... User can stop a scan when pushing the monitor button.
External memory channel control with optional ACC cable
The optional ACC cable allows you to connect various external devices like a PC, external speaker, or even vehicle horn. It can provide ignition sense function, external memory channel control as well as the external PTT, audio output and modulated signal input. The OPC-1939 is a D-SUB 15-pin type and the OPC-2078 is a D-SUB 25-pin type.
• BIIS PTT ID transmission
• ±2.5ppm frequency stability
• DTMF autodial memories
Options and accessoires
• HM-152 : Hand Microphone
• OPC-1132 : Cable
• OPC-1939 : 15-pin accessory cable
• OPC-2078 : 25-pin accessory cable
• OPC-347 : Cable
• SM-26 : Desktop Microphone
• SP-22 : Speaker (Discontinued)
• SP-30 : External Speaker
• UT-108R : (40pin) DTMF decoder
• UT-109R : Scrambler unit
• UT-110R : Scrambler Unit