The smallest in its class.
Built-in Power supply and Automatic Antenna Tuner.
Dimension: L 28, H 12, P 38 cm (11.02” W,. 4.72” H, 14.96” D) (connectors included).
Approx. weight without ATU is about 7.5 Kg.(16.5lbs). With ATU about 9,5 Kg (20.9 lbs).
The most technologically advanced in the world
Two powerful CPUs are used.
Over 30,000 lines of software, for performance that cannot be found in any other amplifier.
Easy connection with all models "ICOM, YAESU, KENWOOD, TEN-TEC, FLEX-RADIO, ELECRAFT" for immediate management of the bands, tuner and antennas.
Same performance with all makes and some homemade rigs.
The operator has to only move the “Frequency Tuning Knob” of the transceiver !!
Wide frequency coverage
1.8 MHz to 50 MHz including WARCs.
Where permitted 60 m. full power and 600 W typ. on 4 m. (70 MHz).
Fully solid state
Up to 1.5 (1.3 typ.) KW pep SSB, CW out; 50 MHz included.
MAX , MID (800 W) or LOW (450 W) power selected according to the operator’s SSB/CW power requirement, for digital modes and for linear protection (automatic).
No warmup time, immediately ready!
Virtually limitless life of the amplification device. Only one LD / MOSFET used.
Automatic Antenna Tuner built-in
Capable of matching 3:1 SWR on HF, and 2.5:1 SWR on 6 meters.
Capable of program controlling 4 antennas (SO239 connectors).
Program up to 2 antennas for each band.
Management of SteppIR / Ultrabeam antennas (tunable).
Also measures the SWR of the antenna and cable system.
Bands, Antennas, Tuning conditions are changed in 10 msec.
Bands, Antennas and Tuning conditions are managed so that in “STBY“, only the exciter is passed through to the output.
Max. attenuation 0.8 dB.
ATU bypass capable.
Available without ATU allowing significant savings.
Two inputs available.
High power gain (up to 14.5 dB).
In “OPERATE“ the required drive power is automatically set with the ALC connection. And in “STANDBY“ the exciter is automatically reset to full power.
Very clean and low distortion output!
Spurious emissions FCC compliant.
3rd order distortion (two tone test) from -30 to -35 dB typ.
Input 50 ohm always perfectly matched
The same protection is realized in two different ways:
· Via hardware circuits (HW) to assure great speed.
· Via the software (SW), to assure great accuracy.
Thanks to the sophisticated software, the transmit relay changeover is carried out with zero current on the contacts.
Full break-in operation (QSK)
Linear management of the speed of the cooling fans of the heatsink.
The amplifier develops a significant amount of heat that must be removed.
Therefore, every precaution is used to keep the fan noise at the lowest possible level. Fan noise is significantly lower than with tube type amplifiers.
“MAX” mode: SSB / CW unlimited.
Automatically switches to “MID” if in “MAX” a continuous signal (RTTY) is transmitted for more than 15 sec.
“MID” and “LOW” modes, RTTY unlimited.
Switching power supply.
Continuously operable at inputs between 100 – 255 Vac, 47-63 Hz.
(100-120 Vac may cause slightly reduced output power).
PFC (Power Factor Correction).
The linear can be switched ON / OFF also switching ON / OFF the exciter.
With a large LCD display is possible to have a great deal of information
Watts pep out, Vpa, Ipa, Watts, Power gain, Temperatures, SWR (after and before the ATU), Input setting, CAT setting, Band and other indications including the alarms log.
Easy to operate
Powerful and sophisticated software gives you a user-friendly unit.
USB / RS232 ports
For remote control.
For new SW releases download.
A sturdy carry-bag is supplied for “QSY, FIELD DAY, DX’ PEDITIONS etc.“.
• Powerful: up to 1.5 KW (1.3 KW typ.).
• Very Light: 7.5 Kg. (16.5 Ibs) typ.
• Very Small: h 12, w 28, d 36 cm (4.72”x11.02”x14.17”) connectors included.
• Wide Frequency Coverage: 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz, including WARC
• Internal Switching Power Supply with Power Factor Correction.
• No jumper changes necessary to work from 100VAC to 255VAC
• Manages 4 antennas automatically.
• Automatically switches between 2 transceivers.
• SO2R operation.
• Can manage an external set of Band Pass Filters.
• ATU Built-In: bypassable per antenna and band.
• Up to 3 antennas can be selected for every band.
• Additional receiving antenna can be selected.
• Drives directly up to 4 dynamic antennas (SteppIR, Ultrabeam) for an easiest layout.
• No relay contacts are switched when current is flowing due to special software.
• Fully remotable.
• Remote control and all software upgrades fully available on SPE website.
• USB and RS 232 ports.
• 3 Selectable Power Output: MAX, MID (800 W), LOW (500W).
• Very clean and low distortion signal.
• Both inputs always perfectly matched.
• Quiet Operation: four fans linearly controlled by power supply and power amplifier temperatures.
• Fully protected.
• Fully Solid State: uses only one new very rugged device.
• Over 30000 lines of software for performances that cannot be found together in any other amplifier.
• Two very fast CPUs.
• CAT and band data compatible with all rigs on the market allowing automatic control of antennas,
bands, ATU matchings.
• Available also without ATU allowing significant savings.
• Complete with heavy duty carrying bag allowing carry-on to airplanes.
• Certifications: CE, FCC pending.